Sunday 29 September 2013

Shaking thing up! September 29, 2013 173

I have been overeating a bit the last couple of days. By over eating, I mean eating from 1500 to 2000 cals a day not my usual 1200. No weight loss this week. My ghost period is lurking and I am craving fooooood!

I was never satisfied, always hungry, thinking about foooood. I looked at my calender and there was my explanation. My period. Sometimes I have it, sometimes I dont. Either way when it comes near I gain a few pounds (strict diet or not), and I become a hungry stomach.

In the past, this is where I usually derailed. I am always (for the foreseeable future), going to go through this every month. So I need a plan to deal with Aunt Flo.

This is what I came up with:

Increase my calories during the first couple of days
Increase my exercise to help nullify the extra calories
Except that my scale will show a weight increase (water)
Take this time to maintain/de-stress from diet
Let this go on for only 1-2 days!!
Try some new recipes

So far so good.

I made a couple of things from Chocolate Covered Katie . Wow!!! is all I can say. Delish. She makes veggie breakfast/desserts that are no/low sugar,  but a little higher in cals than I can eat regularly.

Then by chance I made some Oatmeal pancakes from The Biggest Loser, and they are gonna become my breakfast of choice. I will just make a large batch and cook as needed. Nom nom nom


2 comments:

  1. Hey J, I have nominated you for the Leibster Award :) you can see the details on my blog
    http://lessonsnotesandquotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews