Friday 6 September 2013

Looking at life on the other side of 175 lbs September 6, 2013 175.2

Wow do I feel different! I went for a walk last night, for the first time in way too long. I walked pretty fast and I didn't feel tired. I didn't feel like a was dragging myself up the hills. What a shock. Not carrying around all that extra weight makes such a huge difference.

At work, I try to walk with my chest out, stomach in (pretty hard to do) and with a more confident attitude. Fake it til you believe it.

I look at my naked body and I see two things (not what you think!) I see how much more I have to lose and I feel hope. I can see and feel how far I have gone, and that I can do the same for the rest of my weight.

I feel almost pretty again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews