Friday 5 April 2013

Love you guys! April 5, 2013 185.6 lbs

Wow, thanks for all the encouraging words. It means alot to me, so thank you to the bottom of my heart!

I fell off the diet wagon for a couple of days. I have not lost weight, I Cant even say I am on a plateau. Just eating too much. Let me explain... My son had a bad cold, so I let him stay home from school. We had a movie day, and we covered every single window, and door in the living room. I dont have a tv or cable so my son brought out his flat screen (Christmas present from the Grandmother). We watched Harry Potter alllll day! Movie day included popcorn with butter, chocolate and salt. Sigh...I did not resist. By the end of the day, there were Kleenex everywhere, popcorn kernels, swollen lips from the salty popcorn and full bellies. Sigh. We did not finish all 8 movies so we did the same thing the next day. Sigh.

Send me good thoughts and a couple ass kicks to get me back on track!

2 comments:

  1. Virtual kicks and true good thoughts heading your way! Get back on track right away so you don't lose momentum. I hope your son is feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews