Tuesday 5 February 2013

I am climbing...

Your fat. Your ugly. Your lazy. You are lonely. You are good for nothing. You are tired. You are broken. Your fat. Your ugly. Your lazy. You are lonely. You are good for nothing. You are tired. You are broken.  These are the thoughts that swirl in my head. Whispers and murmurs constantly repeating.


Depression
I feel myself sliding down, I know it, but can't stop myself from going. Then I forget that I am going to get better, that this is all I will ever have. No hope.

Swirling into the blue, is an easy slide. Going faster, darker, quick like the blink of an eye.

Getting out is a battle. Climbing inch, by aching inch. Until life gets less gray, less lonely.

...I am climbing...I am getting better...I see the whispers for what they are...lies. I am not fat (ok yes I am). I am not ugly. I am lonely. I am good for something. I am tired. I am broken (but I am trying).












 *** Depression

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews