Thursday 10 January 2013

What 100 lbs of fat looks like January 10, 2013 * 202.6

I was looking for a picture yesterday on an actual representation of what 100 lbs of fat looks like. I came up with a couple of different images. One was of the heavy bag. The other was this one. All I can say is wow! Isn't that an eye opener?!

I like to look at pictures like this. It makes me feel like I am doing something good for myself. I mean, I know I am doing something good for myself, but dayum...look at the picture. I am excavating that out of my body!

Its easy to get discouraged, when you see how much you still have left to go. But I have lost 50 lbs already. Yes I have another 70 to 80 lbs to go, but I have lost the equivalent of a bale of hay already. Or I have lost half of what is on that table! That is pretty amazing when you think about it.







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews