Saturday 19 January 2013

Holy crap on toast! January 19, 2013 *201.00

Gee wiz! I weighed in at 201.0 lbs. I had to take my mini goal achieved off my home page. Thank goodness I had not used my goal award yet. I will reserve that til I have been at 200 lbs a couple of days. I know it is Aunt Flo that is screwing up with my scale. She is such an evil Bee-otch!


Anyhoo...I am off today. That has not happened in a very long time. I think I may go watch The Hobbit! Love me some Hobbits. I re-read the LoTR series every year. I made my kid dress up as Dumbledor...just kidding...as Gandolf, and the next year as Frodo. After that he was Captain Jack Sparrow, and Harry Potter. When I could not force him into the costumes I wanted, I started naming my pets after my favorite characters.

I had Frodo and Samwise love birds. I had a cat named Harry. I called one of my dogs Bronx, (Gargoyles the cartoon), cause I saved him from the bad streets. I tried to name my English Mastiff Atticus, but no one knew who that was. Sad! Then I wanted to call him Wolfgar, then Kitty. Can you see me calling my 200 lbs puppy... Here Kitty Kitty!

***

 Well well well!  Two pieces of good news. Went to the movies AND I did not eat any junk food! I am actually way under (too much under) my daily allotment. We went to the 4 o'clock show. Too early for supper and it was a three hour movie. By the time we got home and finished all our doggie walk/driveway shoveling it was too late for supper.

Its 9:30 at night and I follow the rule of no eating after 6 pm if at all logically possible. I am not starving and I don't feel deprived so I will let it be for tonight. If it happens again, I will just have to plan better. I don't go out often so I don't think it will be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews