Monday 17 December 2012

Sigh...December 17, 2012 *212.

I weighed in at 212 on the dot. This is how it went the last time. I had to fight for every pound.  Is it better that way?  You will more likely remember the pain you went through to lose. I don't know. I just know it is frustrating and depressing. I lost like 5 lbs a month, but it would only show just before or after my period.  I figure that I start gaining water weight while I am losing fat. When my period hits I lose the water weight. This leaves me emotional and obsessed.

***

Soooo tired. Emptied pallets, restacked beer, stocked wine. Sooo tired. Didnt sleep well last night at all. My ears were buzzing, so I figure I drank too much herbal tea. I am keeping to 1200 to  1300 cals a day, no cheats!! I am going to start calorie shifting soon, that way my body does not know whats coming and acclimatize.

Eating a honkin big salad for supper for two reasons tonight. One to eat some veggies and cause I need to poop. Have not gone for a bit, and nothing works better for me. This is on top of Metamucil three times a day. I have IBS and it goes from diahrea all the time, to being constipated. Fun and games all the time. The less I eat the less I poop. Imagine! I also find that I dont poop often. I figure I will have to up my veggie intake.

*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews